Data Controller: Basi Systems Pilates Sanayi Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
Akçaburgaz Mah. 3126. Sk. No:10 İç Kapı No:7 Esenyurt - İstanbul
This Clarification Text has been prepared by Basi Systems Pilates Sanayi Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Basi”); in order to inform you about the processing, storage and transfer of your personal data abroad in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“PDPL”), GDPR and the relevant legislation.
Your personal data included in the categories of identity (name, surname), contact (phone number, e-mail address, address information) and other (message content) will be collected and processed through the Basi Contact Form located on the Basi website and processed in accordance with the KVKK, GDPR and relevant legislation. Limited to the purposes of “Executing Product/Service Loyalty Processes, Conducting Communication Activities, Executing Customer Relationship Management Processes, Tracking Requests / Complaints and Fulfilling Operational or Legislative Responsibilities Regarding Commercial / Financial / Business Management / Legal Processes ” and under “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract and processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller” legal reasons.
Regarding your personal data within the scope of KVKK, GDPR and related legislation;
You are entitled to the following matters by contacting Basi, who is the data controller within the scope of the regulations:
● If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
● Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
● Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
● Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
● Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the legislations,
● When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data with the correction of incomplete or incorrect data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, and
● If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, requesting the removal of this damage
If you wish, you can send your applications and requests regarding your personal data to Basi through the "Relevant Person Application Form" and through the channels below.
● By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
● By applying in person with a valid identity document,
● By sending it to the address of Akçaburgaz Mah. 3126. Sk. No:10 İç Kapı No:7 Esenyurt - İSTANBUL with a wet signature and a copy of the ID,
● By signing with mobile signature or secure electronic signature and sending an e-mail to email@example.com,
● By sending it to a registered electronic mail (KEP) address (…) using a registered electronic mail (KEP) address and secure electronic signature or mobile signature,