BASI Systems Reformer with Tower is smooth in movement with powerful adjustability in a spacesaving design. Its innovative Enhanced Pulley System (EPS) gives fine-tuning control of the pulley angle and the expanded gear system allows precision in spring resistance settings. The Tower expands reformer and tower functionality with a myriad of spring setting options for straps, push-through and roll down bars. With the largest carriage cushion and longest track in the industry, it offers unprecedented comfort and range of motion. It comes with four ports to accommodate the revolutionary F2 System upgrade. The BASI Systems Reformer with Tower is an expandable system that seamlessly adapts to your needs.
To view BASI Systems equipment dimensions, please click here.
- NEW! Additional to our standard Reformer with Tower, a new shorter model is also available
- Can be used as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower and Raised Mat
- Easy conversion to a Reformer or Reformer Combo
- Aircraft quality aluminum tracks for a smooth, quiet carriage ride and push-through bar movement
- The longest and widest carriage in the industry
- Orthopedic padded cushion extends the full width of the frame
- Enhanced Pulley System gives the tower an unprecedented precision in spring setting options Pulleys can be set along the height and width of the tower frame
- Highly adjustable headrest, shoulder rests and footbar
- Three separate gear options for each of ve springs
- Three extension leg height options available to suit your studio space
- Equipped with four ports to accommodate the F2 System
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility
- Patent: US 10,393,163 B2
Fine tuning control of pulley angles and height of the ropes with Enhanced Pulley System.
Extension legs offer the height option to best suit your space and teaching style.
Five footbar angle options: 23, 40, 60, 75 or 90 degrees.
Wooden spring rest keeps springs accessible and out of the way
Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility.
BASI Systems revolutionary F2 System adds unparalleled versatility and precision in spring angle and resistance settings. Multiple F2 System can be added to the four existing ports along your reformer and can be used individually or in unison.
Your existing Reformer with Tower has full Reformer capabilities. But you can convert the full tower to a Reformer half tower to suit your space and style requirements.
Change your Reformer with Tower to a Reformer Combo simply by adding the Trapeze without needing to change your whole equipment.
Extension legs offer the height option to best suit your space and teaching style. Short Set height 4.9” (12.5 cm.) / WEIGHT 10 lb (4.5 kg.) Medium Set height 7.6” (19.3 cm.) / WEIGHT 11 lb (5 kg.) Tall Set height 15.3” (38.8 cm.) / WEIGHT 21 lb (9.5 kg.)
BASI Systems Jump Board brings a strengthening cardio experience to your BASI Systems Reformer or Reformer with Tower repertoire. Its orthopedic padded cushioning makes jumping gentler to hips, knees and ankles and its curved design makes it easy to lift and position. DIMENSIONS Reformer width 27.6” (73 cm.) / height 6.3” (16 cm.) / WEIGHT 24 lb (11 kg.) Reformer Combo width 27.6” (73 cm.) / height 6.3” (16 cm.) / WEIGHT 22 lb (10 kg.)
BASI Systems Sitting Box expands the repertoire of your BASI Systems Reformer. Its orthopedic padded cushioning brings comfort to a range of seated, supine and prone exercies and its curved design makes it easy to lift and position. DIMENSIONS width 15.7” (40 cm.) / length 30” (76 cm.) / height 12.2” (31 cm.) / WEIGHT 13 lb (6 kg.)
- wooden frame width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 98.4” (250 cm.) / height 7.9” (20 cm.) - with tower width 28.4” (72 cm.) / length 100” (254 cm.) / height 70.9” (180 cm.) - carriage width 27.6” (70 cm.) / length 31” (79 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.) - mat conversion width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 57 “ (145.5 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.) - with extension leg (short) height 76.5” (194.5 cm.) / WEIGHT 224.8 lb (102 kg.) NEW! Reformer with Tower Small - wooden frame width 27.6” (70 cm.) / length 90.6” (230 cm.) / height 7.9” (20 cm.) - with extension leg (short) height 76.5” (194.5 cm.) / WEIGHT without mat conversion 216 lb (98 kg.)