The BASI Systems Reformer Combo is smooth in movement with powerful adjustability in a space-saving design. Use it as a reformer with an innovative Enhanced Pulley System (EPS) for fine-tuning control of the pulley angle and expanded gear system for precision in spring resistance settings. With the largest carriage cushion and longest track in the industry, it offers unprecedented comfort and range of motion. Use it as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower or convert it to a Cadillac for full trapeze functionality and ultimate flexibility in spring positioning. The Reformer Combo comes with four prepared ports to easily accommodate the F2 System upgrade
To view BASI Systems equipment dimensions, please click here.
- Can be used as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower, Cadillac and Raised Mat
- Aircraft quality aluminum tracks for a smooth, quiet carriage ride and push-through bar movement
- The longest and widest carriage in the industry
- Orthopedic padded cushion extends the full width of the frame
- Enhanced Pulley System gives the tower an unprecedented precision in spring setting options
- Pulleys can be set along the height and width of the tower frame
- Three separate gear options for each of five springs
- Three extension leg height options available to suit your studio space
- Highly adjustable headrest, shoulder rests and footbar
- Equipped with four ports to accommodate the F2 System
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility
- Patent: US 10,393,163 B2
Six different position options for shoulder rests, forward, side or rear facing.
Comes with four prepared ports to seamlessly accommodate the F2 System upgrade.
Our unique Enhanced Pulley System gives you fine tuning control of pulley angle and height.
Five footbar angle options: 23, 40, 60, 75 or 90 degrees.
Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility.
BASI Systems revolutionary F2 System adds unparalleled versatility and precision in spring angle and resistance settings. Multiple F2 System can be added to the four existing ports along your reformer and can be used individually or in unison.
Your existing Reformer Combo has full Reformer capabilities. But you can convert the full tower to a Reformer half tower to suit your space and style needs.
Your existing Reformer Combo can easily convert to a Reformer with Tower.
BASI Systems Sitting Box expands the repertoire of your BASI Systems Reformer. Its orthopedic padded cushioning brings comfort to a range of seated, supine and prone exercies and its curved design makes it easy to lift and position. DIMENSIONS width 15.7” (40 cm.) / length 30” (76 cm.) / height 12.2” (31 cm.) / WEIGHT 13 lb (6 kg.)
Extension legs offer the height option to best suit your space and teaching style. DIMENSIONS Short Set height 4.9” (12.5 cm.) / WEIGHT 10 lb (4.5 kg.) Medium Set height 7.6” (19.3 cm.) / WEIGHT 11 lb (5 kg.) Tall Set height 15.3” (38.8 cm.) / WEIGHT 21 lb (9.5 kg.)
BASI Systems Jump Board brings a strengthening cardio experience to your BASI Systems Reformer Combo. Its orthopedic padded cushioning makes jumping gentler to hips, knees and ankles and its curved design makes it easy to lift and position. DIMENSIONS Reformer Combo width 27.6” (73 cm.) / height 6.3” (16 cm.) / WEIGHT 22 lb (10 kg.)
- wooden frame width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 98.4” (250 cm.) / height 7.9” (20 cm.) - with trapeze width 28.4” (72 cm.) / length 100” (254 cm.) / height 71.7” (182 cm.) - carriage width 27.6” (70 cm.) / length 31” (79 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.) - mat conversion width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 57“ (145.5 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.) - with extension leg (short) height 77.4” (196.5 cm.) WEIGHT without mat conversion 317.4 lb (144 kg.)