The BASI Systems Reformer is smooth in movement with powerful adjustability. Its innovative Enhanced Pulley System (EPS) provides fine-tuning control of the pulley angle and the expanded gear system allows precision in spring resistance settings. With the largest carriage cushion and longest track in the industry, it offers unprecedented comfort and range of motion. It comes with four prepared ports to accommodate the revolutionary F2 System upgrade. The BASI Systems Reformer is an expandable system that seamlessly adapts to your needs.
To view BASI Systems equipment dimensions, please click here.
- NEW! Additional to our standard Reformer, a new shorter Reformer model is also available
- Aircraft quality aluminum tracks for smooth, quiet carriage ride
- Longest, widest carriage in the industry
- Orthopedic padded cushion extends the full width of the frame
- Pulleys can be set anywhere along the height and width of the half tower
- Highly adjustable headrest, shoulder rests and footbar
- Three separate gear options for each of ve springs
- Easy conversion to a Reformer with Tower or Reformer Combo
- Three extension leg height options available to suit your studio space
- Equipped with four ports to accommodate the F2 System upgrade
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility
- Patent: US 10,393,163 B2
Our unique Enhanced Pulley System offers fine tuning control of vertical and horizontal angles of pulleys and ropes.
Six different position for each shoulder rest, forward, side or rear facing.
Five footbar angle options: 23, 40, 60, 75 or 90 degrees.
Three gear options for each springs for fine resistance combinations
Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility.
2 Shoulder Rests
2 Handles (Rubber)
1 Foot Strap
2 Handles (Neoprene)
2 Handles (Aluminum)
1 Yellow Spring
1 Blue Spring
3 Red Springs
BASI Systems revolutionary F2 System adds unparalleled versatility and precision in spring angle and resistance settings. Multiple F2 System can be added to the four existing ports along your reformer and can be used individually or in unison.
Gain Tower functionality, including push-through and roll down bars, with an easy-to-install upgrade package that utilizes your existing equipment.
Your can easily add full Cadillac trapeze functionality to your existing Reformer with our Reformer Combo upgrade.
BASI Systems Sitting Box expands the repertoire of your BASI Systems Reformer. Its orthopedic padded cushioning brings comfort to a range of seated, supine and prone exercies and its curved design makes it easy to lift and position. DIMENSIONS: width 15.7” (40 cm.) / length 30” (76 cm.) / height 12.2” (31 cm.) / WEIGHT: 13 lb (6 kg.)
BASI Systems Jump Board brings a strengthening cardio experience to your BASI Systems Reformer or Reformer with Tower repertoire. Its orthopedic padded cushioning makes jumping gentler to hips, knees and ankles and its curved design makes it easy to lift and position. DIMENSIONS: width 27.6” (73 cm.) / height 6.3” (16 cm.) / WEIGHT: 24 lb (11 kg.)
The optional mat conversion expands your BASI Systems Reformer, giving you space for Mat work. DIMENSIONS: width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 57“ (145.5 cm.) / / height 2.36” (6 cm.) / WEIGHT: 30 lb (13.5 kg.)
Extension legs offer the height option to best suit your space and teaching style. DIMENSIONS: Short Set height 4.9” (12.5 cm.) / WEIGHT: 10 lb (4.5 kg.) Medium Set height 7.6” (19.3 cm.) / WEIGHT: 11 lb (5 kg.) Tall Set height 15.3” (38.8 cm.) / WEIGHT: 21 lb (9.5 kg.)
- wooden frame width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 98.4” (250 cm.) / height 7.9” (20 cm.) - with half tower width 28.4” (72 cm.) / length 100” (254 cm.) / height 34.3” (87 cm.) - carriage width 27.6” (70 cm.) / length 31” (79 cm.) / height 2.36” (6 cm.) - with extension leg (short) height 39” (99.5 cm.) / WEIGHT 197.3 lb (89,5 kg.) NEW! Reformer Small - wooden frame width 27.5” (70 cm.) / length 90.6” (230 cm.) / height 7.9” (20 cm.) - with extension leg (short) height 39” (99.5 cm.) / WEIGHT 187 lb (85 kg.)