BASI Systems Ladder Barrel brings leading edge functionality to barrel work. The orthopedic padded cushion is a curved design that adds comfort and support. The barrel is connected to the ladder with linear slides for smooth movement. Its expanded width and standing platform brings accessibility to barrel work. With its innovative F2 System upgrade, springs can be attached at a multitude of angles and resistance levels for expansive and innovative barrel repertoire.
To view BASI Systems equipment dimensions, please click here.
- NEW! Hand controlled adjustability
- The longest track in the industry offers new movement possibilities
- Smooth movement through linear slides
- Premium comfort with orthopedic cushioning and non-slip antibacterial vinyl covering
- Sturdy beech wood frame is hand crafted like fine furniture
- Platform moves out of the way when not in use
- Prepared ports support the F2 System upgrade, adding a highly versatile spring system to barrel work
- F2 System levers serve as handles to place shoulders and wrists in optimal position for weight bearing exercises
BASI Systems revolutionary F2 System adds unparalleled versatility and precision in spring angle and resistance settings. Multiple F2 System can be added to the four existing ports along your reformer and can be used individually or in unison.
- ladder width 36” (91.5 cm.) / length 42” (105.5 cm.) / height 37.5” (95 cm.) - barrel width 24.5” (62 cm.) / length 21.7” (55 cm.) / height 37.5” (95 cm.) WEIGHT 49 lb (22 kg.)
Please complete form below to apply for a position with us.